Here’s another protein bar recipe from http://www.littlebshealthyhabits.com/. If you like thin mints (which we LOVE but have avoided this year), you’ll like this bread! We hope you enjoy the chocolatey-minty-deliciousness! Let us know if you’ve tried any of the recipes we’ve suggested & how they turn out.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia, 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients separately from wet, then whisk together.
- Place in a prepared 8×8 Pyrex dish and cook for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.